I have said this before, but since I was writing to someone about how to handle limited profile. I just wanted to post it here as well.
Read carefully each profile - pay attention to what they say, and why. If you do not understand what is being said, use the anonymous messaging system to ask questions. Remain anonymous, it is the safest way at this time.
Once you have read each profile, and pray about each person. Then...
Make a list of the profiles that are most important to you, and prioritized them. And then, pray some more until you know whom you would like to connect with in earnest. Keep using the anonymous (emphasized on anonymous) messaging system to connect with these individuals.
The ones that especially interest you, ask them to read your profile, and tell them why you think their profile is important to you.
I hope this helps,
Sincerely,
Anne-Marie
The picture below is a limited list of what "potential Candidates" list looks like - more info is available on the actual platform.

No comments:
Post a Comment